The PGA Tour Replay Project 20 Years in the Making

Welcome to Links Corner, this Forum is to say Hello and have a General Chat about Golf/Links related subjects.
fiver

Re: The PGA Tour Replay Project 20 Years in the Making

Post by fiver »

I loved Earl Weaver Baseball. I wish they had a new version. Managing a team was so cool.
Big Sexy JC

Post by Big Sexy JC »

fiver,

I actually have EWB running on my retro Win 7 PC. Got the commissioners disk to work and the whole nine yards. What's hilarious to watch on a newer PC (yes even my old school Win 7 PC was much faster than the PCs that EWB was intended to run on) is two teams playing a game out. You can get through a fully replayed 9 inning game in about 10 mins. Now you can't follow what's going on very well because it's so fast. Those that gripe about the pace of baseball would love the game EWB style.
JimEvers37

Post by JimEvers37 »

Big Sexy JC,

If you have retro PCs running and enjoy baseball replays, you should try SBS Baseball, its a free baseball simulator and there are most of the seasons available to download for free! SBS-baseball.com is the website and there is an online forum like this one to answer any questions/problems you might have using the game.

Jim
Big Sexy JC

Post by Big Sexy JC »

Jim,

Thanks for giving me the heads up on that. Just checked it out and I'll have to load it up and give it a test drive.
Big Sexy JC

Post by Big Sexy JC »

Well, if anyone is bored and enjoys looking at golf stats, I finally got everything over to Google Drive. This is everything from my replay up to the current year I'm in (2009). I'll add the team stuff (I'm currently in 1982) and all the future seasons as I complete them. I'm sure everyone will be waiting impatiently for me to complete each season so you can see the results (#sarcasm).

I'll remind everyone that I started this in April of 2022 and will complete it sometime in Summer of 2023 so this was no small feat. It's been fun to do though so that's all that matters to me. Much needed stress relief. Xanax or PGA Tour replay? I choose PGA Tour replay.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing