from 'back in the day'... :)

Welcome to Links Corner, this Forum is to say Hello and have a General Chat about Golf/Links related subjects.
5-Card-Major

from 'back in the day'... :)

Post by 5-Card-Major »

Just a 'hello' from the past. Last time I played was maybe @ 10-12 yrs ago. I just re-installed the game... was amazingly easy to do... I was shocked.

Any leagues/ladders still around?

Brian Boucher
Rhode Island/USA
"It is easier to fool the people than to convince the people they have been fooled." -Mark Twain
"Like most weak men, he prided himself on never changing one's mind." -Wm Somerset Maugham
Still Linksing

Re: from 'back in the day'... :)

Post by Still Linksing »

Welcome back!
Gotta ask, why you have a man holding a Duracel battery? Is that you?
For all the old golf games visit:
Golf Sim Clubhouse
5-Card-Major

Post by 5-Card-Major »

........ Dude..... I guess you are not a fan of science fiction movies!! Late '90's I believe, 'The Matrix'... one of the best Sci-Fi movies ever!!

When I played Links back in the day, I believe my username here was 'RIRed'.
"It is easier to fool the people than to convince the people they have been fooled." -Mark Twain
"Like most weak men, he prided himself on never changing one's mind." -Wm Somerset Maugham
Still Linksing

Post by Still Linksing »

5-Card-Major wrote: October 13th, 2019, 11:00 pm I guess you are not a fan of science fiction movies!! Late '90's I believe, 'The Matrix'... one of the best Sci-Fi movies ever!!
Oh, no, I am but I could never get into The Matrix. Welcome back just best you don't start any movie threads imo. :thumbup: :laugh:
For all the old golf games visit:
Golf Sim Clubhouse
dick burt

Post by dick burt »

5-Card-Major wrote: October 13th, 2019, 5:55 pm Just a 'hello' from the past. Last time I played was maybe @ 10-12 yrs ago. I just re-installed the game... was amazingly easy to do... I was shocked.

Any leagues/ladders still around?

Brian Boucher
Rhode Island/USA
That's a famous name from Woonsocket...
Go to LSPN.NET if you haven't already for leagues, etc.
A lot of sites have gone away in 10-12 years.