Welcome to Links Corner, this Forum is to say Hello and have a General Chat about Golf/Links related subjects.
dpang2836

Post by dpang2836 »

Hi All! New to the Forum, but Old to this Game! 18 Years and still Playing, which is Amazing! Wife and I play 2 Rounds a day and have a Data Base of over 1100 Courses. I try to give 10-20 a Month and hope all do the same. Thanks to Andy for all his Time!!!! Thanks to all Uploader's !!!!! Too many to name, so only a few. Sage, Lez, Adelade, Jonh B. and I especially Luv Dan Deshaney for Newest One CDA Golf Resort!!!!!! We live 5 miles away, but only can afford one Round a Year there ($$$)! We played free yesterday. Play On and Happy New Year to all who Volunteer to keep this Alive. Dana
Danny D

Re: Newbie

Post by Danny D »

dpang2836 wrote: December 28th, 2021, 12:10 am Too many to name, so only a few. Sage, Lez, Adelade, Jonh B. and I especially Luv Dan Deshaney for Newest One CDA Golf Resort!!!!!! We live 5 miles away, but only can afford one Round a Year there ($$$)! We played free yesterday. Play On and Happy New Year to all who Volunteer to keep this Alive. Dana
Hi Dana. Welcome to the Forums. Always glad to see new faces! :cheers1:

Thank you very much for the nice compliment on CDA. :tiphat: I'm curious, I have never seen the course other than in photos and on Google Earth. Do you think I captured the looks and feel of the actual course well enough that you recognize it when you play?

Thanks for your input,

Dan
Completed Courses
Real Courses: The National Golf Club of Kansas City - Wakonda Club - Coeur d'Alene Resort Course
Fictitious Courses: Northern Lakes - Golfcom Tees
Southern Oaks - Hometown 9 hole real course with a fictitious back 9 added
dpang2836

Post by dpang2836 »

Oh yes! Just like the Course. It is Beautiful like the Course. Once a year we go, but more now, thanks to You!
Danny D

Post by Danny D »

dpang2836 wrote: December 28th, 2021, 4:40 am Oh yes! Just like the Course. It is Beautiful like the Course. Once a year we go, but more now, thanks to You!
Thanks Dana, and best wishes, :thumbup:

Dan
Completed Courses
Real Courses: The National Golf Club of Kansas City - Wakonda Club - Coeur d'Alene Resort Course
Fictitious Courses: Northern Lakes - Golfcom Tees
Southern Oaks - Hometown 9 hole real course with a fictitious back 9 added
dpang2836

Post by dpang2836 »

Great Reviews! Except Jimbo? :rant: :rant: We played Wakonda this morning in your Honor! Thanks for that one also, Dan and Happy New Year!!!