Final Day Fedex Cup Playoffs Rnd 1

Welcome to Links Corner, this Forum is to say Hello and have a General Chat about Golf/Links related subjects.
Captain Nemo

Final Day Fedex Cup Playoffs Rnd 1

Post by Captain Nemo »

So is this for real? PGA site shows Golf Channel coverage 12:30 EDT to 2:30 EDT, and sxm radio 1:30 to 6:30. Epic Fail!!!

Maybe I spoke to soon. My Provider's Guide now shows Golf Today Segments until 4 pm, then Gold Central followed by U.S Open Highlights - so maybe those will end up being Fedex Cup Broadcasts?
I always wanted to write something intelligent in my signature. Now that I think about it, I guess I just did! :clapping: :smile:
JimEvers37

Re: Final Day Fedex Cup Playoffs Rnd 1

Post by JimEvers37 »

Captain Nemo,

I don't know in Canada where you usually get CBS Golf Coverage, but here in Detroit (and I presume the entire US) the coverage is on CBS from 2:30 to 6:30 tonight.

Jim Evers
Captain Nemo

Re: Final Day Fedex Cup Playoffs Rnd 1

Post by Captain Nemo »

Thanks for the reply. I did find it on CBS just in in time, but the hang up here was that my Cable Provider (Bell Fibe ) was late updating their Screen Guide; so when I checked it, the Guide was still displaying CBS's regular Monday daytime programming.
I always wanted to write something intelligent in my signature. Now that I think about it, I guess I just did! :clapping: :smile: