Wonderful Golf Courses

Welcome to Links Corner, this Forum is to say Hello and have a General Chat about Golf/Links related subjects.
PinHi

Wonderful Golf Courses

Post by PinHi »

Just thought I would express my appreciation for some great designs by those who have spent some time to make and upload these great courses. Played Pine Valley by Rob Miller - awesome - a beautiful course to view and play. :smile:
Mr Mulligan

Re: Wonderful Golf Courses

Post by Mr Mulligan »

PinHi wrote: August 17th, 2021, 3:04 pm Just thought I would express my appreciation for some great designs by those who have spent some time to make and upload these great courses. Played Pine Valley by Rob Miller - awesome - a beautiful course to view and play. :smile:
:thumbup:
One of many for sure! (In fact, all of Robert Miller's courses are awesome!
migolfer

Post by migolfer »

Agreed, there are some terrific golf courses made for Links. If you haven't played any of these, you must download them immediately:

* -Anything- by Mike Jones
* Whistling Straits HD (Robert Miller)
* Crooked Creek HD (Wayne Hewitt)
* Kansas National Golf Club
* TPC Boston
...et cetera
PinHi

Post by PinHi »

Just played another great course . Tall Pines Estate by Wayne Hewitt - loved the look of the tall pines and wonderful planting of flowers throughout the course. Another gem. :smile:
Mr Mulligan

Post by Mr Mulligan »

PinHi wrote: August 17th, 2021, 9:57 pm Just played another great course . Tall Pines Estate by Wayne Hewitt - loved the look of the tall pines and wonderful planting of flowers throughout the course. Another gem. :smile:
If you liked that course by Mr. Hewitt, try 2 of his other courses: Wagga Wagga and Crooked Creek
You won't be disappointed!
:yes:
PinHi

Post by PinHi »

Have played most of these many times in the past. As I play them now - just acknowledging the work they did - the beauty and playability. Best golf game at the moment by far. :yes:
Another excellent course Las Joyas by Mike Jones. Mixed forest - plays great.
PinHi

Post by PinHi »

Mountain creek by Normand Gravel - as name implies a mountain backdrop in forest and is very beautiful with planting of flowers throughout course. Not a grip and rip it - a thinking mans course how to play each shot. Lots of twists and turns and water to keep your focus. Really nice. :smile:
PinHi

Post by PinHi »

One of my all time favorites - Arrowhead SE Par 72 6646 yds. Beautiful course in a pine forest setting and lots of water that looks great. Nice clean look to the fairways and good greens. Designed by Art Patscheck. Very peaceful and relaxing this course. :smile:
PinHi

Post by PinHi »

Bardgate House Par 72 7344 yds. by Paul Seaman - excellent golf course. Not always good idea to use driver off tee - and when you do need to keep it straight. Lots of water and sand just waiting for an errant shot. Deciduous trees line fairways. Make an eagle on this course - you earned it. Very nice course to play. :smile:
PinHi

Post by PinHi »

Wentworth West 2014 by Curt Simms Par 72 7311 yds. What a course - very lush. Having a hot day of weather - play this one. Deciduous trees line these fairways close enough to provide shade through out your round. Good challenge all the way around and ends with 2 par 5s with the closing hole setup in tournament fashion. Top notch. :smile: