Charts

Welcome to Links Corner, this Forum is to say Hello and have a General Chat about Golf/Links related subjects.
MIBChipinQueen

Charts

Post by MIBChipinQueen »

Hello everyone. I'm getting back into playing golf. I haven't played in 10 yrs, When my best friend Died MIB Shaz. I have lost all my Charts I used from time to time. Does anyone have any Charts that can be Emailed to me? I used to have the Rough and Fairway Chipping Charts for all the Green speeds. I had a few distance charts. I would be so grateful. I now its been a long time, the game kind of fizzled out but It's a long shot. we are currently putting the MIBS back together. any help would be appreciated.

mswitchy9@gmail.com

Thanks
Anne( MIBChipinQueen)
gator

Re: Charts

Post by gator »

Maybe this is what you're looking for - https://www.linkscorner.org/phpBB/viewt ... ?f=17&t=71.

It has fairway chipping, rough chipping, and heavy rough chipping as well as a separate sand chart.
geocacher

Post by geocacher »

Clicking on the underlined Download link didn't make anything download..hmm
Andy
Site Admin

Post by Andy »

geocacher wrote: February 28th, 2021, 7:15 am Clicking on the underlined Download link didn't make anything download..hmm
The link doesn't work in Chrome unless you right click on it and select open in new tab. Or use a different browser.
dick burt

Post by dick burt »

Works for me. I have win10. It downloads & then you pick open..into my winzip dialog
here's the file if your having problems..
Putting_Sand_Charts.zip
(276.61 KiB) Downloaded 198 times