the best joke

Enough of the golf talk! Use this forum for other topics but no religion or politics.
woody4077

the best joke

Post by woody4077 »

according to craig ferguson the former host of the late late show this is the best joke:

two men are on the 18th green settling a "grudge match" as one of them goes to putt,
a funeral procession goes by and the guy putting takes off his cap and says a "prayer for the dying"
the other guy says " that is the most beautiful and touching thing i've ever seen"
the 1st guy says "well we were married 35 years, its only right"
Paul44

Re: the best joke

Post by Paul44 »

Try this?
34a19c32-8dbb-4f31-8ff1-8319728befaf.jpg
34a19c32-8dbb-4f31-8ff1-8319728befaf.jpg (26.39 KiB) Viewed 458 times
The toughest shot in golf is your next one.
guitarget2019

Post by guitarget2019 »

A man and his wife were playing a round of golf, when on the tenth hole (par 4), a bolt of lightning comes down from the sky and strikes the wife. The wife dies instantly. Well, the husband didn't golf for three years after the incident, but finally a friend convinced him to come out to the course again. The golf game was proceeding smoothly, but as they approached the tenth hole, the husband (ex husband, that is), refused to play the hole. The conversation proceeded as follows:

Friend: "I understand your reluctance to play this hole, as it must bring back some very bad memories."

Ex Husband: "You bet. The last time I played this hole, I shot a triple bogie!"
FOOOOORE!

Post by FOOOOORE! »

Not a golf joke, but one of my favorites:

Three engineers and three accountants are traveling by train to a conference.
At the station, the three accountants each buy tickets and watch as the three engineers buy only a single ticket.

”How are three people going to travel on only one ticket?” asks an accountant.

”Watch and you’ll see,” answers an engineer. All of them board the train.

The accountants take their respective seats but all three engineers cram into a restroom and close the door behind them.

Shortly after the train has departed, the conductor comes around collecting tickets. He knocks on the restroom door and says, “Ticket, please.”The door opens just a crack and a single arm emerges with a ticket in hand. The conductor takes it and moves on.

The accountants saw this and agreed it was a clever idea. So after the conference, the accountants decide to copy the engineers on the return trip and save some money.

When they get to the station they buy a single ticket for the return trip. To their astonishment, the engineers don’t buy a ticket at all.

”How are you going to travel without a ticket?” says one perplexed accountant.

”Watch and you’ll see,” answers an engineer.

When they board the train the three accountants cram into a restroom and the three engineers cram into another one nearby.

The train departs. Shortly afterward, one of the engineers leaves his restroom and walks over to the restroom where the accountants are hiding.

He knocks on the door and says, “Ticket, please.”