Reminds me of a joke:

Enough of the Links talk! Use this forum for real golf and other topics but no religion or politics.
shagboy

Re: Reminds me of a joke:

Post by shagboy »

Under the Bleachers by Seymore Butts

Tradgedy on the Cliff by I. Leaned Over
Mr Mulligan

Post by Mr Mulligan »

:nono:

Rusty Springs by I.P. Nitely

No More Detectives by Dickless Tracy
Danny D

Post by Danny D »

What’s the difference between a hippo and a Zippo? One is really heavy and the other is a little lighter...

Two windmills are standing in a wind farm. One asks, “What’s your favorite kind of music?” The other says, “I’m a big metal fan.”...

A police officer just knocked on my door and told me my dogs are chasing people on bikes. That’s ridiculous. My dogs don’t even own bikes...
Completed Courses
Real Courses: The National Golf Club of Kansas City - Wakonda Club - Coeur d'Alene Resort Course
Fictitious Courses: Northern Lakes - Golfcom Tees
Southern Oaks - Hometown 9 hole real course with a fictitious back 9 added
Ian Wells

Post by Ian Wells »

I live in Edinburgh, and I went with a friend to help him get his clothes for a wedding...
We were in the shop, and my friend spoke to the tailor and said he wasn't sure whether he should get a kilt or trews for the ceremony, so the tailor asked him "What's the tartan?"
"Oh she'll be wearing a white dress, I suppose..."

Thanks to.
https://upjoke.com/edinburgh-jokes#:~:t ... cal%20q%20
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Speaking of golf jokes-normally you can play golf on Vancouver Island all year....SURPRISE! :scared: :wallbash:
sagevanni

Post by sagevanni »

This is true.......
Man sues McDonalds for still being depressed after eating a Happy Meal.

Sage.............. :smile:
If there is one thing ................ummmmmmmm.......I can't remember.
Captain Nemo

Post by Captain Nemo »

I used to write my own jokes and try to sell them. Here is one:

The scientist crossed a dinosaur with a synonym and antonym dictionary and got a tyronathesaurus rex!

I guess that's why I ended up poor and starving. :helpsmilie:
I always wanted to write something intelligent in my signature. Now that I think about it, I guess I just did! :clapping: :smile:
Danny D

Post by Danny D »

Statistics recently released from the United Nations reveal that: Australian, Canadian, UK, and U.S. men between 50 and 75 years of age will, on average, have sex two to three times per week, whereas Japanese men in the same age group will have sex only once or twice per year. This is very upsetting news to most of my friends, as they had no idea they were Japanese…
Completed Courses
Real Courses: The National Golf Club of Kansas City - Wakonda Club - Coeur d'Alene Resort Course
Fictitious Courses: Northern Lakes - Golfcom Tees
Southern Oaks - Hometown 9 hole real course with a fictitious back 9 added
FOOOOORE!

Post by FOOOOORE! »

Danny D wrote: June 8th, 2023, 12:15 am Statistics recently released from the United Nations reveal that: Australian, Canadian, UK, and U.S. men between 50 and 75 years of age will, on average, have sex two to three times per week, whereas Japanese men in the same age group will have sex only once or twice per year. This is very upsetting news to most of my friends, as they had no idea they were Japanese…
The group of older guys I hung out with at my old apartment building used to tell me they were thankful they could still piss through it, never mind the other stuff!
Captain Nemo

Post by Captain Nemo »

Danny D wrote: ↑Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:15 pm
Statistics recently released from the United Nations reveal that: Australian, Canadian, UK, and U.S. men between 50 and 75 years of age will, on average, have sex two to three times per week, whereas Japanese men in the same age group will have sex only once or twice per year.
Great To hear! Tomorrow I start dating Japanese women. :naughty: :cheers1:
I always wanted to write something intelligent in my signature. Now that I think about it, I guess I just did! :clapping: :smile: