Search: Too Common Word(s)

If you have issues accessing any part of Links Corner this is the forum for you.
Danny D

Re: Search: Too Common Word(s)

Post by Danny D »

migolfer wrote: September 19th, 2021, 1:43 pm
Danny D wrote: September 18th, 2021, 2:23 pm If you think there are a lot of homes and buildings at Wakonda, check out the one I did just before that. The National Golf Club of Kansas City.
Dan
Hey, I do not have that one downloaded! Remedying that right now!...

There are so many in the database, I must have overlooked that one. Or I may have it confused with Kansas National Golf Club (Paul Woodbury + Kevin Tobin), which I have on my mostly highly rated list. https://linkscorner.org/courses/course.php?crz=1625

#thx
Back when I completed the KC course, Sage and John were cranking out lots of courses. Mine didn't stay in the listing for long before I got "sagebrushed" completely out of sight. :rofl:

Check out the sailboat and rowboat I built at the dock over in the lake to the right of green number 9. :smile:

Dan
Completed Courses
Real Courses: The National Golf Club of Kansas City - Wakonda Club - Coeur d'Alene Resort Course
Fictitious Courses: Northern Lakes - Golfcom Tees
Southern Oaks - Hometown 9 hole real course with a fictitious back 9 added
migolfer

Re: Search: Too Common Word(s)

Post by migolfer »

Danny D wrote: September 19th, 2021, 2:38 pm Check out the sailboat and rowboat I built at the dock over in the lake to the right of green number 9.
Dan
LOL, I will have to explore some other areas too!
Boats.png
Boats.png (603.02 KiB) Viewed 5816 times