Please support Links Corner    

Hit 'em hard. They'll land somewhere. - Stewart Maiden

Walking on water View older topic :: View newer topic  
deacondan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:09 pm    Post subject: Walking on water Reply with quote

When I play Sawgrass(any version),and I hit into into the water on #4,my next shot is from the water. Not only is this not realistic, I can't seem to get out of the water. This may be true with any hole with water but I haven't tried it. Why is this and is there any way to fix it?Thanks

Stuart Hatch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:59 pm    Post subject: Walking on water Reply with quote

Just checked Sage's version of Sawgrass and hole 4 seems to be ok. Water is treated as it should be and adds penalty strokes to the score. Are you playing in practice mode and if so have you ticked the 'enforce normal round rules' box? If it's unticked the game will let you play from the water!

deacondan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:14 pm    Post subject: Walking on water Reply with quote

Yes I'm playing practice mode. Will try what you suggest. Thanks

deacondan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:42 pm    Post subject: Walking on water Reply with quote

Your suggestion was exactly right. I never knew about that feature. Thank you so much.

View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Course Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

I know I'm getting better at golf 'cos I'm hitting fewer spectators. - Pres. Gerald Ford