Please support Links Corner    

Want to play Links again but lost your CDs? Buy Links 2003 download version here and support this site.

Links Career Roster View older topic :: View newer topic  
watman54

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:26 pm    Post subject: Links Career Roster Reply with quote

Maybe someone can help me here ......
I just got back to playing Links and so I created a tournament
I also changed the roster to be real golfer names instead of
a bunch of random people. It shows my roster as the pro roster
but when I play, none of the names are there .... I know it's not a huge deal, but I took the time to change all the names and such and it just bugs me that they're not ahowing up ...... Anyone have a solution?
Thanks

shaun1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:12 am    Post subject: Links Career Roster Reply with quote

you will need to start a new season with a new golfer.if you want to keep the same name as you have been using,change your current players name to something like...JoeCitizen1.then you can rename your new player Joe Citizen again.
yes you will be starting with new season stats from scratch but the price you have to pay i'm afraid.
i rename my roster before i start every season based on the WGR list and just switch back and forth at the start of a new season with the player setup mentioned earlier.

View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Forum Lobby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

If I were you, I'd lay off for a couple of weeks...and then quit. - Jimmy Demaret to Johnny Carson