Please support Links Corner    

A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom. ~ Henry Beard
Hillside interpretation View older topic :: View newer topic  
Stephen Sullivan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:25 pm    Post subject: Hillside interpretation Reply with quote

For better or worse, and at the suggestion of my counsellor, I am going to attempt an interpretation of Hillside Golf Club, near Southport. This course is to host The British Masters in June 2019, but I'm not hopeful of getting it done by then.

A couple of screenshots showing the course laid out in APCD and the shell of my version of the clubhouse Wall Bash

I'm not totally convinced I will be up to doing the clubhouse, but my counsellor is hoping it will keep my mind occupied Whistle

It may be some time before there are any updates, as my APCD time is limited by real-life, including running and playing in the European Tour at LSPN.

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." Sir Terry Pratchett
mickydavies

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:59 am    Post subject: Hillside interpretation Reply with quote

Don't waste time running Stephen. Get on with that course!

Adelade

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:31 am    Post subject: Hillside interpretation Reply with quote

Loving posts like these :) Keep it up Clap

pmgolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:59 am    Post subject: Hillside interpretation Reply with quote

Looking forward to it, Stephen! Thumb Up

Pete

Stephen Sullivan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Hillside interpretation Reply with quote

mickydavies wrote:
Don't waste time running Stephen. Get on with that course!

If I didn't run it Micky, there wouldn't be 100 plus events for people to play every year Whistle

That's 50 or so European Tour events of 2 rounds plus the same number of Handicap events of 2 rounds, using US courses.

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." Sir Terry Pratchett
mickydavies

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:49 pm    Post subject: Hillside interpretation Reply with quote

Sorry Stephen, I meant running, as in putting one foot in front of another one quickly... I put my foot in my mouth if you think I meant to stop running the tour!!!

Stephen Sullivan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:19 pm    Post subject: Hillside interpretation Reply with quote

Just me misreading Naughty

mickydavies

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:35 pm    Post subject: Hillside interpretation Reply with quote

I am a big fan of your courses. So please keep on doing them!!!

View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Course Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Golfer: That can't be my ball, caddy. It looks far too old. Caddy: It's a long time since we started, sir.