Please support Links Corner    

I'll always remember the day I broke ninety. I had a few beers in the clubhouse and was so excited I forgot to play the back nine. -Bruce Lansky
Links Extender 2d View older topic :: View newer topic  
Adelade

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:14 pm    Post subject: Links Extender 2d Reply with quote

Links Extender has multiple files for each 2d Object such as:
Objectname123A.btc
Objectname123B.btc
Objectname123C.btc
Objectname123D.btc
Objectname123E.btc

When I first started using it, I checked and determined that the ones beyond A were just lower resolution versions, so I decided to never bother with anything other than the A files. Maybe this is a mistake though? Will this maybe mean the game will load really high resolution 2d objects at very high distances and create unnecessarily long loading times or am I fine? I have never been able to get Extender 1.0 to work so Ive never seen the help file (if anyone has the help file Id love to have it).

Also, does this have anything to do with the Object Resolution High, Medium Low within APCD, and if not, what does that selection actually do?

Spelunker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:38 pm    Post subject: Links Extender 2d Reply with quote

Could someone post a link for Linksextender 2.5.

Thanks in advance.

Adelade

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:08 pm    Post subject: Links Extender 2d Reply with quote

check video description https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTsBNDOthEw&list=PLs6TF1m2HL8uvqC_pjWQGmCbHsq0ALClo&index=62

View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Designers Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Golfer: I've played so poorly all day; I think I'm going to go drown myself in that lake.
Caddy: I doubt you could keep your head down that long.