Please support Links Corner    

Dear God, is it true my father won't get in Heaven if he uses his golf words in the house? -Anita, age 7
Mike Jones Courses View older topic :: View newer topic  
thunder91166

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:59 am    Post subject: Mike Jones Courses Reply with quote

I know the rage is HD 1024 textures but this old duffers lap top struggles a little with them, Could the links be put back for the normal 2003 courses? or could someone PM me some links? Drool

Danny D

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:05 am    Post subject: Re: Mike Jones Courses Reply with quote

thunder91166 wrote:
I know the rage is HD 1024 textures but this old duffers lap top struggles a little with them, Could the links be put back for the normal 2003 courses? or could someone PM me some links? Drool
You can lighten the struggle somewhat by backing down the GRAPHICS slider in the GRAPHICS section of Links menu. Start a round and then select bottom right corner MENU, and then PREFERENCES and then GRAPHICS SETTINGS and then PICTURE QUALITY. Slide it to the left for faster graphics loading.

Hope that helps,

Dan

MULLIGAN: A thieving second shot employed by golfers to prove the first one was no mistake
View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Designers Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Golfer: Well, I have never played this badly before! Caddy: I didn't realize you had played before, sir.