Please support Links Corner    

Real golfers don't cry when they line up their fourth putt. - Anon
Celtic Manor View older topic :: View newer topic  
Weeler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:10 pm    Post subject: Celtic Manor Reply with quote

Although it was released in August, I just now downloaded and played the 18 holes of Celtic Manor by Brian Jameson. Mr. Jameson, I think you've done a wonderful job with this course. Even though I've never seen it in reality, just going from online photos and course layout, I feel as though you've really 'captured' the look and feel of the course.
The pano and plantings, as well as rendering of ponds and streams were VERY well done. I'm kind of a stickler for 'authenticity'. I want to feel as though I'm actually experiencing a round, and this meets the criteria.
What is even more remarkable, is that you managed it in a 64Mb file!
It looks like it should've been at least twice that size!

Thanks for the great work!

Ron Weel ( Weeler )

Adelade

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:48 am    Post subject: Celtic Manor Reply with quote

Played it very recently as well :) very nice course I thought, I also randomly had a wonderful sky - Daniels Sky 16 I think - that helped making the place look absolutely enchanting! I think I ran into some pins that ruined the experience a little but I see its listed in LSPN's pin positions thread so that hopefully wont be a problem next time I play it. Would recommend this course for sure :)

View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Course Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Hit 'em hard. They'll land somewhere. - Stewart Maiden