Please support Links Corner    

Golfer: I've played so poorly all day; I think I'm going to go drown myself in that lake.
Caddy: I doubt you could keep your head down that long.

Always glad to donate View older topic :: View newer topic  
JDocBurns

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:06 pm    Post subject: Always glad to donate Reply with quote

Don't forget how important this is. I am only saying this cuz it's been awhile since I helped out.

I am having second revision surgery on my right hip and I am quite concerned. Long Live Links!

Jim(I'm a Happy & Lucky Man)Burns
www.broadjam.com/JimBurns
pmgolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:21 pm    Post subject: Always glad to donate Reply with quote

Good luck to you, Jim. I, too, had my right hip replaced. The appliance has worked fine, but I wound up with neuropathy and foot-drop. Hope you have better luck than me!

I donate here four or five times each year! Important to keep this site up and running!

Pete

grandpabruce

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:17 pm    Post subject: Always glad to donate Reply with quote

Good luck, Jim.

Life is good!
GrandpaBruce
Vietnam Vet - 1970 - 1971
mickydavies

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:32 am    Post subject: Always glad to donate Reply with quote

My wife has had 3 hip replacements on the same side too, due to a number of previous issues. She has a limp but walks without a stick - for miles - and swims and cycles happily 5 years after the last one. You will be fine!!!

View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Forum Lobby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

My clubs are well used, but unfortunately not used well! - Jack Burrell