Please support Links Corner    

By the time a man can afford to lose a golf ball, he can't hit it that far. ~ Lewis Grizzard
Cherry Hills Golf Courses For Links View older topic :: View newer topic  
2PuttJeff

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:55 am    Post subject: Cherry Hills Golf Courses For Links Reply with quote

I have thought about downloading the two Cherry Hills Golf Club courses for Links lately and wondered what Links players' impressions were of the courses. Unsure

Duck Hook

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:15 pm    Post subject: Cherry Hills Golf Courses For Links Reply with quote

Sorry, but what is there to think about? Wouldn't you just download one and try it out for yourself?

Dunno
T

Adelade

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:28 pm    Post subject: Cherry Hills Golf Courses For Links Reply with quote

I can relate, I had Cherry Hills on my giant list of courses to download and try out for like a month and theres pretty much 0 info to help you decide whether trying that one out is a better choice than trying one of the other 100+ courses there are to try :P

I tried it (the BMW one) a couple days ago and found it a quality course for certain but nevertheless somewhat forgettable or sterile, it may very well mostly have something to do with me personally not being a big fan of the specific grass colours though. A pretty challenging course overall, It starts out fairly gently but the back 9 are very very long and can easily wear on you unless youre into a lengthy challenge. I would probably try difficult pins on first 9 and easy ones on back 9 if I play it again, which I likely will at some point.

View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Forum Lobby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Dear God, is it true my father won't get in Heaven if he uses his golf words in the house? -Anita, age 7