Please support Links Corner    

Golfer: Well, I have never played this badly before! Caddy: I didn't realize you had played before, sir.
Playing the Ryder Cup. View older topic :: View newer topic  
Popznz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:27 am    Post subject: Playing the Ryder Cup. Reply with quote

Anybody as dedicated {or silly enough} to play a full Ryder Cup like me. Started with the previous one two years ago at Hazeltine. USA won that one but I couldnt work out why the tally didnt add up to 28. Worked out I played foursomes,doubles and singles. Got it worked out this time let you know how it pans out {but you already know that dont you}, Utilized some of the golfers with what was available.Even substituted Elvis for one of the golfers.

ww2marine

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Playing the Ryder Cup. Reply with quote

Popznz wrote:
Anybody as dedicated {or silly enough} to play a full Ryder Cup like me. Started with the previous one two years ago at Hazeltine. USA won that one but I couldnt work out why the tally didnt add up to 28. Worked out I played foursomes,doubles and singles. Got it worked out this time let you know how it pans out {but you already know that dont you}, Utilized some of the golfers with what was available.Even substituted Elvis for one of the golfers.

Interesting concept. Think I might try it.

Bob,

Ride, ride the carousel
Reach for the golden ring
Never to end but to begin again
Life is a circular thing
View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Forum Lobby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Swing hard in case you hit it. - Dan Marino