Please support Links Corner    

Real golfers don't cry when they line up their fourth putt. - Anon
How do I reset the top camera to the default settings? View older topic :: View newer topic  
happyloaf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:25 pm    Post subject: How do I reset the top camera to the default settings? Reply with quote

How do I reset the top camera to the default settings (so that the camera is parallel to the direction of the Tee shot)? I accidentally changed the camera and when I changed it back it was rotated 90 degrees so the hole is in a left-right orientation and not a up-down orientation.

Dick Burt

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:37 pm    Post subject: How do I reset the top camera to the default settings? Reply with quote

I think you have to go to options, graphic settings, tick dynamic camera enabled, then tick show smart view
try that to see if it gives what you want...

The IRL season is ending!...But I wish I was still playing at kisstours.com!
happyloaf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:18 pm    Post subject: How do I reset the top camera to the default settings? Reply with quote

I figured it out. I needed to resize the window to make it longer and then the orientation changes.

View older topic :: View newer topic  
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

I'll always remember the day I broke ninety. I had a few beers in the clubhouse and was so excited I forgot to play the back nine. -Bruce Lansky