Please support Links Corner    

Want to play Links again but lost your CDs? Buy Links 2003 download version here and support this site.
Looking to find! View older topic :: View newer topic  
robsonbight1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:12 pm    Post subject: Looking to find! Reply with quote

Would anyone in the Links community have any ideas where I might download the "Stooges 2003" soundscript.......I would dearly love to obtain a copy but the Hey Martin website says its unavailable. Hopefully someone might have a site where a copy can downloaded. Thanks in advance... Not Worthy Help Not Worthy

Last edited by robsonbight1 on Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
2PuttJeff

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:44 pm    Post subject: Three Stooges Soundscript Reply with quote

Yes, you can find the "3 Stooges" sound script on the Hey Martin website link http://www.heymartin.com/lsa/soundscripts.htm Thumb Up

robsonbight1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:08 pm    Post subject: and that's the problem Reply with quote

and that's the problem......When you click on the Hey Martin website for the 3 Stooges, it displays: "Not Found The resource could not be found"...... No No Wall Bash

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Andy
Links Corner Admin
Links Corner Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:37 pm    Post subject: Looking to find! Reply with quote

If anyone does have this soundscript I will happily host it here at LC

View older topic :: View newer topic  
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

If I were you, I'd lay off for a couple of weeks...and then quit. - Jimmy Demaret to Johnny Carson