Please support Links Corner    

New to Links? Buy Links 2003 download version here and support this site.
Wade Hampton Golf Club View older topic :: View newer topic  
2PuttJeff

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:15 pm    Post subject: Wade Hampton Golf Club Reply with quote

I was just wondering if anyone in the Links 2003 community has downloaded the new Wade Hampton Golf Club course for Links by Ian Wells. Just out of curiosity, I did some research on Google about the course because according to Ian, it is ranked very highly every year and some of the actual course photos look pretty cool too! If anyone has tried the course, it would be nice to know if it is a good course to download for Links. Thanks!

Danny D

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:13 am    Post subject: Re: Wade Hampton Golf Club Reply with quote

2PuttJeff wrote:
I was just wondering if anyone in the Links 2003 community has downloaded the new Wade Hampton Golf Club course for Links by Ian Wells. Just out of curiosity, I did some research on Google about the course because according to Ian, it is ranked very highly every year and some of the actual course photos look pretty cool too! If anyone has tried the course, it would be nice to know if it is a good course to download for Links. Thanks!
Yes. Have played it several times, and it's a top-class replication by Ian of the real thing. Stunning looks and fair playability. Highly recommended!... 3-thumbs up, IMO. Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up

Dan

MULLIGAN: A thieving second shot employed by golfers to prove the first one was no mistake
grandpabruce

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:46 am    Post subject: Wade Hampton Golf Club Reply with quote

I agree with Dan. It most definitely is first class!

Life is good!
GrandpaBruce
Vietnam Vet - 1970 - 1971
2PuttJeff

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:51 am    Post subject: Wade Hampton Golf Club Reply with quote

Okay, thanks for your feedback regarding the Ian Wells creation for Links, The Wade Hampton Golf Club. I think I will download it and give it a try! Thumb Up

cubsfan2015

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:11 pm    Post subject: Wade Hampton Golf Club Reply with quote

I agree wit the other 2 its an awesome golf course.

Danny D

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:25 am    Post subject: Re: Wade Hampton Golf Club Reply with quote

2PuttJeff wrote:
Okay, thanks for your feedback regarding the Ian Wells creation for Links, The Wade Hampton Golf Club. I think I will download it and give it a try! Thumb Up
You're welcome. You won't be disappointed. Enjoy the course... Smile

Dan

MULLIGAN: A thieving second shot employed by golfers to prove the first one was no mistake
View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Course Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

It's not a good idea to pick up lost golfballs while they're still rolling. ~ Mark Twain