Please support Links Corner    

Golf is a game that needlessly prolongs the lives of some of our most useless citizens. - Bob Hope
ROYAL PORTRUSH View older topic :: View newer topic  
Jimbo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:11 pm    Post subject: ROYAL PORTRUSH Reply with quote

Mr. Brooks keeps cranking them out with his usual quality! Clap Clap Punk Thumb Up

I took a test run and was very impressed. The course runs beside the Atlantic (I don't think it's the Irish Sea but I may ne wrong-it's at the tip of Northern Ireland, quite close to both Belfast and Glasgow).
I tried to find the official scorecard at the course website but it wasn't well-defined although the yardages that I saw looked pretty close.

John-you know what my only criticism would be-not a criticism as much as a suggestion-but other than that it was fun to play and I didn't encounter any problems.

BTW Sage-ignore those emails I sent you-sorry about that! Whistle Whistle Chair

brooks2345

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:50 pm    Post subject: ROYAL PORTRUSH Reply with quote

Thanks Jimbo - it's the North Atlantic on the north coast of Northern Ireland - AND this course is only Portrush VALLEY (not the Open Championship course, Portrush Dunluce) - the website's no good because it's out of date - Valley has given up 2 holes to Dunluce which has also been changed. The last 2 holes of Valley are new.

Hopefully Dunluce will be along shortly!

Cheers

John Brooks Smile

View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Course Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

A "gimme" can best be defined as an agreement between two golfers...neither of whom can putt very well. - Anon