Please support Links Corner    

By the time a man can afford to lose a golf ball, he can't hit it that far. ~ Lewis Grizzard
Forum reorganisation View older topic :: View newer topic  
Andy
Links Corner Admin
Links Corner Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:47 pm    Post subject: Forum reorganisation Reply with quote

You may all notice that the list of sub forums is different.

With the downturn in the amount of active members here I thought it was a good time to tidy things up. Some sub-forums have been amalgamated with no loss of their topics.

Andy

Stephen Sullivan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:42 pm    Post subject: Forum reorganisation Reply with quote

Nice job Andy Thumb Up

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." Sir Terry Pratchett
guitarget

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:18 pm    Post subject: Forum reorganisation Reply with quote

And now I gotta look up "amalgamated"! Laugh

"Of all the hazards, fear is the worst." - Sam Snead
Danny D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Forum reorganisation Reply with quote

Andy wrote:
You may all notice that the list of sub forums is different.

With the downturn in the amount of active members here I thought it was a good time to tidy things up. Some sub-forums have been amalgamated with no loss of their topics.

Andy
Andy, you have a PM...

Thanks,

Dan

MULLIGAN: A thieving second shot employed by golfers to prove the first one was no mistake
View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Forum Lobby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Want to play Links again but lost your CDs? Buy Links 2003 download version here and support this site.