Please support Links Corner    

Golfer: Do you think it is a sin to play golf on Sunday? Caddy: The way you play, sir, it's a sin any day of the week!

LSPN View older topic :: View newer topic  
scrollmanmike

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:35 pm    Post subject: LSPN Reply with quote

I joined the lspn onliine to play occasionally. I can see there are tournaments in progress but have no idea how to join in to play. Please Help.
Thanks,
Mike

LinksRevisited

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:44 am    Post subject: LSPN Reply with quote

Mike you have to enrol as a tour player which is $15 a year. Once that has been done apply to join a league (I play World Tour and the European Tour). Once the tour directors have accepted your application (24 hours normally) open Links 2k3 click on online and then Links Tour and you will see the current weeks tournament.

Hope that helps

Steve

pmgolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:19 am    Post subject: Re: LSPN Reply with quote

scrollmanmike wrote:
I joined the lspn onliine to play occasionally. I can see there are tournaments in progress but have no idea how to join in to play. Please Help.
Thanks, Mike

Mike, if you join, which is certainly worth $15 by the way, click on "Leagues" in the Menu and click on "Apply" beside the World Tour, and I will send you instructions to guide you through all you need to know. Clap

Pete
pmgolf
World Tour Director

View older topic :: View newer topic  
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

New to Links? Buy Links 2003 download version here and support this site.