Please support Links Corner    

These damn Axis weapons don't work! - Sgt Sneaky Bastage AKA Axe R.I.P.
How much longer is Links 2003 gonna be around...???Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 View older topic :: View newer topic  
JDocBurns

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:02 pm    Post subject: How much longer is Links 2003 gonna be around...??? Reply with quote

Redskin wrote:
I've been playing this game for a very long time. I helped Jerry Garlish run a Links tour on AOL --- too many years ago to remember. I'll be here to close the door and turn the lights out.
Jim

Hi Jim, we have played many many fun times. I hope you remember me? My signature usually stirs memories

Jim(I'm a Happy & Lucky Man)Burns
www.broadjam.com/JimBurns
grandpabruce

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:23 pm    Post subject: How much longer is Links 2003 gonna be around...??? Reply with quote

mistermike40 wrote:
I've been playing since 1991 (Links: The Challenge Of Golf for DOS), purchasing each new course (on floppy disc) as they became available.

I started with the same version and have purchased every version since then, too.

I still play online, about 5 nights a week, with a good friend.

Life is good!
GrandpaBruce
Vietnam Vet - 1970 - 1971
greeman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:51 pm    Post subject: How much longer is Links 2003 gonna be around...??? Reply with quote

I started playing this game when it came out as Links Leaderboard golf on a Commodore computer. Since then (Somewhere in the 1980s) I have had it on every computer I have owned. I have tried all the rest, Links is the best!

ragamuffin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:12 pm    Post subject: How much longer is Links 2003 gonna be around...??? Reply with quote

Me too. I've been playing Links since it first came out. I've tried a lot of other golf sims over the years but Links has always been #1.

Recently have been trying TGC2 but the jury is still out on that one. Links is still the best!

jerryd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:32 pm    Post subject: How much longer is Links 2003 gonna be around...??? Reply with quote

I also started with Leaderboard on the Commodore 64. I later advanced to the Amiga. When they came out with Bountiful Golf Course, I spent a few hundred dollars for a hard drive and more memory so I could play. Also had to learn to work with Dos.

JerryD

Weeler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:16 pm    Post subject: How much longer is Links 2003 gonna be around...??? Reply with quote

I've been playing since 1998, when it was developed and owned by Access Software. I love how it has evolved, and the myriad of courses that are available. It's hands down, better that the JN series OR the
EA Sports Tiger series in my opinion. I hope it continues to exist and
evolve!!!!

Weeler

brubeck

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:46 pm    Post subject: How much longer is Links 2003 gonna be around...??? Reply with quote

Been away from the Links site for awhile. See it has closed and wondering is there anyplace to continue playing. Played since Access & hate to see it go. Please tell me a site to go to.
Thanks.

Denton Neal Dunno Dunno

Denton Neal
Dick Burt

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:28 pm    Post subject: How much longer is Links 2003 gonna be around...??? Reply with quote

GAMERANGER.COM
LSPN.NET

The IRL season is ending!...But I wish I was still playing at kisstours.com!
View older topic :: View newer topic  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  

These damn Axis weapons don't work! - Sgt Sneaky Bastage AKA Axe R.I.P.