Please support Links Corner    

A "gimme" can best be defined as an agreement between two golfers...neither of whom can putt very well. - Anon
ATI Radeon. Followed the Pinned post but stuck View older topic :: View newer topic  
juniorinho

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:15 pm    Post subject: ATI Radeon. Followed the Pinned post but stuck Reply with quote

After lots of searching, I have realised that i am having the ATI Radeon, graphics problem. I'd like to think im ok with computers but am really struggling to enter correct code. Could anybody write it out so i could copy and paste. If i were to post up my DxDiag and videocard.txt file please

pmgolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:24 pm    Post subject: ATI Radeon. Followed the Pinned post but stuck Reply with quote

I just reread your post and saw that you were stuck on the very thread I was pointing out. Sorry.

Pete

View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Members Tech Forums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Want to play Links again but lost your CDs? Buy Links 2003 download version here and support this site.