Please support Links Corner    

I know I'm getting better at golf 'cos I'm hitting fewer spectators. - Pres. Gerald Ford
How much longer is Links 2003 gonna be around...??? View older topic :: View newer topic  
sagevanni

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:24 pm    Post subject: How much longer is Links 2003 gonna be around...??? Reply with quote

So, I have seen a few times now here on the forum that Links 2003 is on the way out.

Let's have a poll and see how many still feel Links 2003 will stay around.
I for one love Links 2003 and designing courses even though APCD is at times a pain in the ass.

Sage...... Smile

gator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:46 pm    Post subject: How much longer is Links 2003 gonna be around...??? Reply with quote

I have been playing this game for north of 30 years now with no intention of stopping.

Keep designing Sage!

Last edited by gator on Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

robsonbight1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:08 pm    Post subject: Same here Reply with quote

Haven't played quite that long but I have some serious years as well and truly love Links and there would be a big hole in my day without it!!! Punk Not Worthy

You rule Sage...............

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Stephen Sullivan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:44 pm    Post subject: How much longer is Links 2003 gonna be around...??? Reply with quote

I will be playing as long as I can (JNPG was not for me Wall Bash )

I will also keep playing powerstroke as long as my hand/eye coordination allows Whistle

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." Sir Terry Pratchett
tomk2542

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:03 pm    Post subject: How much longer is Links 2003 gonna be around...??? Reply with quote

I have been playing Links from the beginning and have no intentions of quitting. Sorry if this posts, twice.

There's a quote from the Tet 68 attack that was on a MP's lighter & it read:

"You have never lived
Until you have almost died
For those who fight for it
Life has a flavor the "protected" will never know."

Vietnam Vet
Dec66 - March69
Sandy Trapp

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:37 pm    Post subject: How much longer is Links 2003 gonna be around...??? Reply with quote

As long as there are sites and people who are still playing, I'll be playing.

PinHi1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:21 pm    Post subject: How much longer is Links 2003 gonna be around...??? Reply with quote

Been playing this when it was owned by Access over 20 years ago and bought out by Microsoft - and will play until no longer can for whatever reason as these are some of the most beautiful course ever designed and play great as well. Thanks to all those designing and to all those behind the scenes keeping it alive - such as those that are keeping this website up and running. Thank You! Thumb Up

Daniel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:58 pm    Post subject: How much longer is Links 2003 gonna be around...??? Reply with quote

Been playing Links for 21 years. I have looked at other Golf Sims but nothing and I mean nothing can compare with Links 2003.I told the wife to bury me with my PC so I can have a game at the pearly gates while Peter decides to let me in.

jerryd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:28 pm    Post subject: How much longer is Links 2003 gonna be around...??? Reply with quote

It's still the best after all these year's.

JerryD

grandpabruce

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:04 pm    Post subject: How much longer is Links 2003 gonna be around...??? Reply with quote

I will not stop playing until I am not able to.

Life is good!
GrandpaBruce
Vietnam Vet - 1970 - 1971
LEDzZzEPP

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:59 pm    Post subject: How much longer is Links 2003 gonna be around...??? Reply with quote

Im one of those of think ''the best of'' (whatever the subject is) is irrelevant, as many persons..equal are the opinions, but..

In my case, i play Links2003 & WGT Golf (online game), both are good & have fun with both games, some things are better in one game & the oposite, but having in count the years who this game have already & the actual gameplay, i think Links can easily can be considering one of the best Golf games out there, im going still playing Links no matter the years has pass

An Links2003 ''remasterized'' at some of the actual standars of graphic & physics...whould be definitive the BEST! :)

Danny D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:45 pm    Post subject: How much longer is Links 2003 gonna be around...??? Reply with quote

I'm in it until the end. Cheers

Dan

MULLIGAN: A thieving second shot employed by golfers to prove the first one was no mistake
View older topic :: View newer topic  
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Want to play Links again but lost your CDs? Buy Links 2003 download version here and support this site.