Please support Links Corner    

I've spent most of my life golfing... the rest I've just wasted. ~ Anon
apcd site shut down View older topic :: View newer topic  
cubsfan2015

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:56 am    Post subject: apcd site shut down Reply with quote

with apcd-courses site shut down now. Does anyone know what is gonna happen to the p2p courses? since u cant buy them anymore. Was just wondering. Thanks

Barry

Danny D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:48 am    Post subject: Re: apcd site shut down Reply with quote

cubsfan2015 wrote:
with apcd-courses site shut down now. Does anyone know what is gonna happen to the p2p courses? since u cant buy them anymore. Was just wondering. Thanks

Barry

Hi Barry. The best of the best of the p2p courses have been sent here to Links Corner recently by the designers for free distribution. Check the course list for 2 designers named Mike Jones and Wayne Hewett. I'm sorry, but I'm not familiar with all of the p2p courses and who created them, but if you are looking for one in particular, just make a post about it. Someone will usually be able to steer you to it. Smile

Best wishes,

Dan

MULLIGAN: A thieving second shot employed by golfers to prove the first one was no mistake
cubsfan2015

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:23 pm    Post subject: apcd site shut down Reply with quote

thanks Danny D. I have those courses already. I was wondering about some of the other p2p courses on the site

pmgolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:40 pm    Post subject: apcd site shut down Reply with quote

Course names?

cubsfan2015

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:02 am    Post subject: apcd site shut down Reply with quote

pmgolf here r a few courses

Old Cypress G.C. (East Course)
Owelstery White Horse
Walnut Grove Golf Course
Brydestone Golf Club
Château Bourrache (re-released)
Xilver Plaine (2005)

Andy
Links Corner Admin
Links Corner Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:56 am    Post subject: apcd site shut down Reply with quote

If anyone here is ever in contact with the designers of these perhaps they could enquire about the courses being released for free.

I'm reluctant to do anything without the permission of the designers.

noelk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:57 am    Post subject: apcd site shut down Reply with quote

Mitch Sirk, Jon Weinrieb, Art Patscheck & Rick Weathers. All fine designers. If anyone knows how to contact Jon, I am sure Sage Vanni could do with some of his Monterrey cypress trees Yes

"For where your treasure is, there will be your heart also."

www.linksanimasters.com
sagevanni

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:14 pm    Post subject: apcd site shut down Reply with quote

Sure could Noel.......waiting to complete CPC for a true beta test...!!!!

Sage..... Smile

Max64

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:28 pm    Post subject: apcd site shut down Reply with quote

Is there any way to search for what was a pay course and is now a free course in the LC course database? I'm not aware of what the pay courses were so not really sure what to search for apart from mentions made in threads like this.

noelk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:25 pm    Post subject: apcd site shut down Reply with quote

noelk wrote:
Mitch Sirk, Jon Weinrieb, Art Patscheck & Rick Weathers.

Better add Steve Pope (War Acres, Sorento) and Johnny Holland (Oklahoma Crossings, Carrie Park, Bushido Gardens) to those P2P designers.

"For where your treasure is, there will be your heart also."

www.linksanimasters.com
gator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:09 pm    Post subject: apcd site shut down Reply with quote

Rick Weathers website http://xilverdesigns.20m.com/index.html still exists but doesn't look like it has been updated in years. I tried emailing him 2 and a half years ago (email address is listed on the site) about 2 unreleased courses (Xilver Canyon and Xilver Retreat) he mentions on his site as well as the pano for Xilver Canyon. He never responded.

I believe Art Patscheck is active on Perfect Golf. I am not.

View older topic :: View newer topic  
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Swing hard in case you hit it. - Dan Marino