Please support Links Corner    

Golfer: Do you think it is a sin to play golf on Sunday? Caddy: The way you play, sir, it's a sin any day of the week!
US Open 2018 Shinnecock Hills Recorded Round View older topic :: View newer topic  
Gtown75

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:54 am    Post subject: US Open 2018 Shinnecock Hills Recorded Round Reply with quote

Hey, just wanted to know if anyone was interested in having a virtual round with me around Shinnecock Hills in preparation from the upcoming US Open?

I'm not sure what info you need, but here is the .REC file from a round I completed yesterday:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=09847041557373940608

Shinnecock Hills HD Tournament edition
Wind: NO
Green Hardness: MODERATE
Green Speed: MEDIUM
Pin Positions: MEDIUM
Gallaries: LARGE
Tournament Objects: ON
Tees: Back

pmgolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:09 pm    Post subject: US Open 2018 Shinnecock Hills Recorded Round Reply with quote

I have saved approximately 3,900 recorded rounds over the years - mine and others. I zipped together 7 rounds that I played in 2014 and 2015 using tournament conditions (ie. no mulligans), but I didn't have anything using conditions as easy as the one you played. Each round shows the conditions for the recorded round. If you want a challenge, play against them using those conditions. (they are all RTS)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/82qkilr58yms0vv/ShinnecockHillsHD-TE%20RECs.zip?dl=0

Pete

mashie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:51 pm    Post subject: US Open 2018 Shinnecock Hills Recorded Round Reply with quote

Thanks guys for posting these rounds, I enjoy playing along with recorded rounds.

Jimbo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:21 pm    Post subject: US Open 2018 Shinnecock Hills Recorded Round Reply with quote

WTF DID PHIL JUST DO???!!! Scared

View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Forum Lobby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

These damn Axis weapons don't work! - Sgt Sneaky Bastage AKA Axe R.I.P.