Please support Links Corner    

An interesting thing about golf is that no matter how badly you play; it is always possible to get worse. - Anon
Wade Hampton View older topic :: View newer topic  
sagevanni

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:18 pm    Post subject: Wade Hampton Reply with quote

Hi Ian.......playing WH in practice mode. Noticed hole preview assignments are off. Not set to the right holes. The distant terrain on 17 is great. I know you were trying to get it right......is it real terrain or the pano....???? It looks like real terrain you built. Very NICE job.........

Sage....... Clap

noelk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:46 pm    Post subject: Wade Hampton Reply with quote

Remember that Hole previews are numbered 00 to 17, not 01 to 18. It's another stupid APCD flaw

"For where your treasure is, there will be your heart also."

www.linksanimasters.com
Ian wells

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:49 am    Post subject: Wade Hampton Reply with quote

Sage, thanks for the comments. I will look into the hole previews again. The pano is terrain built in the course - and a right pain it turned out to be. Wall Bash

Noelk, I can only assume that the guy responsible for the APCD had no golf experience. To use 0 as the start point - hole preview and pin settings, is just stupid.

If you have any further comments will you add them to the post under the Course Review Forum.

Thanks

Ian

View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Designers Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

I know I'm getting better at golf 'cos I'm hitting fewer spectators. - Pres. Gerald Ford