Please support Links Corner    

Swing hard in case you hit it. - Dan Marino
Winged Foot East View older topic :: View newer topic  
Ian wells

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:51 am    Post subject: Winged Foot East Reply with quote

Now that I am almost finished Wade Hampton I am considering Winged Foot East if nobody else is building it.

Is anybody building Winged Foot East?

Thanks,

Ian

milwsteve

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:01 pm    Post subject: Winged Foot East Reply with quote

Ian I don't think anyone is working on Winged Foot East I been wanting to play this course look forward to seeing do it and look forward to playing it.

robsonbight1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:27 pm    Post subject: Winged Foot East Reply with quote

As would I....... Punk

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
linka

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:41 pm    Post subject: Winged Foot East Reply with quote

Loved Wade Hampton and look forward to Winged Foot East, as did not know it existed, so is a great surprise.

Cheers
Brian

View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Course Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

I'll always remember the day I broke ninety. I had a few beers in the clubhouse and was so excited I forgot to play the back nine. -Bruce Lansky