Please support Links Corner    

The only thing in my bag that works is the bug spray. - Bruce Lansky
APCD Courses is going dark. View older topic :: View newer topic  
WilliamK

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:14 pm    Post subject: APCD Courses is going dark. Reply with quote

Rehit has announced APCD Courses will be shutting down any day now due to health and that he can no longer support the site.
Mick has been a long time supporter of Links and I would like to thank him for all he has done.

Witch Hollow at Pumpkin Ridge
radiodj

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:32 am    Post subject: APCD Courses is going dark. Reply with quote

I too would like to thank him for all he has done for this game. I wish him the best and his health will get better. Thank you Rehit

pmgolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:03 am    Post subject: APCD Courses is going dark. Reply with quote

Best Wishes and many thanks, Mick!

Pete

Andy
Links Corner Admin
Links Corner Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:38 am    Post subject: APCD Courses is going dark. Reply with quote

So sorry to hear that. Mick has been a driving force behind the Links community for a long time.

I hope his health improves. Thumb Up

ww2marine

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:35 pm    Post subject: APCD Courses is going dark. Reply with quote

Mick,

Stay strong and get better. Thanks for so many years of the hard work
you put into this site. You will be missed.

Bob,

Ride, ride the carousel
Reach for the golden ring
Never to end but to begin again
Life is a circular thing
KunkleMan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:04 pm    Post subject: APCD Courses is going dark. Reply with quote

I'll second that. Many thanks.

No. 1 rule of golf-----Make sure you stay on the RIGHT side of the grass!!
Captain Nemo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:13 pm    Post subject: APCD Courses is going dark. Reply with quote

Sorry to here this Mick. I was a member for many years (stillgolfing) and APCD Courses was always a great place to get advice and early releases on many courses.

Best wishes, Dave

How many Microsoft Programmers does it take to replace a light bulb? Just one.
However, you will be installing updates for all eternity!
Redskin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:56 pm    Post subject: APCD Courses is going dark. Reply with quote

Sorry to hear that APCD is shutting down, but I hope Mick's health is not the major reason for this. Mick helped me out several times in the past and I'll miss him and APCD.

Get well soon Mick!!
Jim

Don't worry about temptation. As you grow older, it starts avoiding you.
--Old Farmer's Almanac
Scotty
Links Corner Admin
Links Corner Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:39 am    Post subject: APCD Courses is going dark. Reply with quote

I am very sorry to see the site go away, but my main concern is your health, Mick. You have been a friend for a long time and I hope your health is not too serous and improves. Good Luck and Thanks for all you have done over the many years.

Larry "Axe" Keezer aka Sgt. Sneaky Bastage

Farewell My Friend. You Will Always Be In My Thoughts.
Sandy Trapp

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:56 pm    Post subject: APCD Courses is going dark. Reply with quote

Sorry to hear that, Mick. Here's to your health. Relax, stay strong. Thanks for the many years you've supported APCD courses. Maybe we'll see it again in the future.

2PuttJeff

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:52 pm    Post subject: Mick's Health Reply with quote

Sorry to hear the Mick has been under the weather and hope that he gets better soon! Just wondering, but does this mean that Links Corner will no longer exist?

grandpabruce

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Mick's Health Reply with quote

2PuttJeff wrote:
Sorry to hear the Mick has been under the weather and hope that he gets better soon! Just wondering, but does this mean that Links Corner will no longer exist?

Links Corner will still be here. The APCD courses site will be gone.

Life is good!
GrandpaBruce
Vietnam Vet - 1970 - 1971
2PuttJeff

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:45 pm    Post subject: Thanks, Grandpa Bruce Reply with quote

Okay, thanks for letting me know, Grandpa Bruce!

Jeff

grandpabruce

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:00 am    Post subject: Re: Thanks, Grandpa Bruce Reply with quote

2PuttJeff wrote:
Okay, thanks for letting me know, Grandpa Bruce!

Jeff

You're welcome. I feel bad about apcd-courses,but addressing one's health is far more important.

Life is good!
GrandpaBruce
Vietnam Vet - 1970 - 1971
gator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:18 pm    Post subject: APCD Courses is going dark. Reply with quote

Sorry to see that APCD-courses is shutting down.

More concerned though about Mick’s health, take care of yourself and be well!

Nate Dogg

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:20 am    Post subject: APCD Courses is going dark. Reply with quote

Mick has always been one of the most helpful and knowledgeable people around the Links world. I appreciate all of his efforts through the years and wish him the very best with his health and everything else.

Champ Classic, No Grid, Close-up, Top Cam Only

It takes a lot of balls to golf like I do!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Dick Burt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Mick's Health Reply with quote

"Links Corner will still be here. The APCD courses site will be gone."

DONATE!

The IRL season is here!...Get ready! But I'm still going to be playing at kisstours.com!
View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Forum Lobby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

I'll always remember the day I broke ninety. I had a few beers in the clubhouse and was so excited I forgot to play the back nine. -Bruce Lansky