Please support Links Corner    

Want to play Links again but lost your CDs? Buy Links 2003 download version here and support this site.
Static objects View older topic :: View newer topic  
sagevanni

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 7:59 pm    Post subject: Static objects Reply with quote

Hi all.....I just want to say that I hate static objects that rotate to the viewer. This makes objects, especially trees with an overhang never stay in position. This is a pain in the ass for me with Cypress Point Club. I can not get things to look right from all angles......Oh well......I struggle on.....

Sage....... Erm

noelk

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 9:22 pm    Post subject: Static objects Reply with quote

That's the reality of 2D objects Sage. As long as everything looks okay along your line of sight from tee to green. Of course, the 360 degree vista around the green is a different story; and where you would have to take a shot backwards (like when your ball is in a pot bunker hard against the leading edge).

"For where your treasure is, there will be your heart also."

www.linksanimasters.com
View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Designers Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Want to play Links again but lost your CDs? Buy Links 2003 download version here and support this site.