Please support Links Corner    

Golfer: Do you think my game is improving? Caddy: Oh yes, sir! You miss the ball much closer than you used to.
very slow rendering View older topic :: View newer topic  
linka

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:33 am    Post subject: very slow rendering Reply with quote

I have links 2003 on my computer with Intel graphics, but has very slow redraws,

I have 8gb memory, i5 6400 and 530 intel graphics

It is a painful experience and off have the weakest settings in all categories 2-3 minutes rendering.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers
Brian

Danny D

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:24 am    Post subject: Re: very slow rendering Reply with quote

linka wrote:
I have links 2003 on my computer with Intel graphics, but has very slow redraws,

I have 8gb memory, i5 6400 and 530 intel graphics

It is a painful experience and off have the weakest settings in all categories 2-3 minutes rendering.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers
Brian

You might want to look this over. It has solved many players problems and may help you too.

Good luck

http://linkscorner.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34271

MULLIGAN: A thieving second shot employed by golfers to prove the first one was no mistake
linka

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:58 pm    Post subject: very slow rendering Reply with quote

Thanks Danny and I will let you know.

Cheers
Brian

linka

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 9:12 pm    Post subject: very slow rendering Reply with quote

Hi Danny,

Unfortunately did not make any difference, as I did all the things you suggested and still very slow redraws.

Has anyone else got any suggestions.

The frame count is 30-31 so that is OK.

Thanks
Brian

Danny D

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 10:38 pm    Post subject: very slow rendering Reply with quote

linka wrote:
Hi Danny,

Unfortunately did not make any difference, as I did all the things you suggested and still very slow redraws.

Has anyone else got any suggestions.

The frame count is 30-31 so that is OK.

Thanks
Brian
I have no other suggestions, but I can tell you the 30/31 frame rate is normal, and as good as it gets with Links.

Good luck,

Dan

MULLIGAN: A thieving second shot employed by golfers to prove the first one was no mistake
PinHi1

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 11:15 pm    Post subject: very slow rendering Reply with quote

Not sure if this will help - I have found that if I have more than 60 courses in game I would have it slow down. So I keep it at 60 or less. May or may not be helpful. Smile

View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Forum Lobby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Dear God, is it true my father won't get in Heaven if he uses his golf words in the house? -Anita, age 7