Please support Links Corner    

When I die, bury me on the golf course so my husband will visit. ~ Anon
Using the APCD to create images for the panorama View older topic :: View newer topic  
Shawnk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:48 pm    Post subject: Using the APCD to create images for the panorama Reply with quote

I got the idea to use attempt to use the APCD to create an image for a panorama. I made a forested hill in apcd, took a picture, and used that picture for the panorama. I am encouraged by the results. I made some mistakes with this attempt, but the concept seems to have potential.

The apcd has the advantage of rendering objects from as far as 4300 yards away at a good resolution. Also, the background of the apcd can be blacked out, making cutting out the sky much easier. Also, the panorama can be made with the same textures and objects as the course, making it blend nicely with the course.

I think if I could iron out a few of the mistakes I made, I could create a good panorama using this technique.

Daniel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:38 am    Post subject: Using the APCD to create images for the panorama Reply with quote

It is a good way of getting treeline Panoramas I have been doing this for years. Never used it on a hill as you have done keep it up you are going in the right direction hope your Panorama turns out as you expect.

View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Designers Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Golfer: Do you think I can get there with a 5-iron? Caddy: Eventually.