Please support Links Corner    

I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them. - Harry Tofcano
game looks different View older topic :: View newer topic  
mkvitz89

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:43 pm    Post subject: game looks different Reply with quote

Hey guys I'm on windows 10 and downloaded the patches along with the Nvidia patch. I feel like my game doesn't look as crisp as some of the screenshots on here. Im not sure if im missing an option somewhere or forgot a step along the way. Is there any options to double check?

Thanks

Captain Nemo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:28 pm    Post subject: game looks different Reply with quote

Did you check your in-game Graphics Settings? The Display Mode and Redraw Slider may have gone back to default settings.

Two turtles and a snail were interviewed about their sports watching preferences. The 1st turtle said he liked watching paint dry. The 2nd turtle said he liked watching chess, although he didn't understand it. The snail said he originally liked cricket, but then he discovered curling!:)
View older topic :: View newer topic  
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Want to play Links again but lost your CDs? Buy Links 2003 download version here and support this site.