Please support Links Corner    

These greens are so fast I have to hold my putter over the ball and hit it with the shadow. - Sam Snead
Game Cookies? View older topic :: View newer topic  
Captain Nemo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:04 am    Post subject: Game Cookies? Reply with quote

Not sure what the right terminology is, but I was wondering if this was possible for a regular designer to create:

Over the years, I have encountered several Microsoft "Cookies?" on their courses. However, today I was playing a "Seasonal" tourney and on Oakmont's 4th hole with a computer assigned virtual opponent, who incurred a drop situation off the tee.

He was shown standing outside the drop area and was frozen at "Continue": so I, in frustration, clicked on "Continue" and the player proceeded to hold the ball above his head and drop the ball, which, with the sound effects, bink! bonk! boink! bounced off his head and butt on to the ground.

Although the ball ended up several feet beyond the drop zone there was no re-drop. On the redraw, the player automatically proceeded to hit his next shot onto the green next to the pin and get his par.

How many Microsoft Programmers does it take to replace a light bulb? Just one.
However, you will be installing updates for all eternity!
View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Designers Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Hit 'em hard. They'll land somewhere. - Stewart Maiden