Please support Links Corner    

Your best shots in golf are your practice swing and the conceded putts. You'll never master the rest! - Lord Robertson
CPC photos View older topic :: View newer topic  
sagevanni

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:05 pm    Post subject: CPC photos Reply with quote

Is there anyone who can get access to CPC and get photos of every hole..??? Getting the trees right on this course is proving almost impossible. I want it to look right but without correct objects it just is not going to happen for me.

m@

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:33 am    Post subject: CPC photos Reply with quote

this might helphttp://www.golfclubatlas.com/forum/index.php/topic,43826.msg951055.html#msg951055

sagevanni

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:45 pm    Post subject: CPC photos Reply with quote

Thanks M@........nice pics......

braden1308

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:57 pm    Post subject: CPC photos Reply with quote

I had a number of custom cypress trees for the course which was one reason I took it on. It took a long time to put all those trees together, without a good number of cypress trees you just canít do justice to the course.

I spent hours upon hours looking at pictures, finding ones that could be used and then in photoshop cutting them out.

sagevanni

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:12 pm    Post subject: CPC photos Reply with quote

Hi Glenn.......I have been cutting trees for 2 weeks now......still not satisfied with what I have. There just are not any REALLY good pics of CPC around anywhere......I am still looking. I will not release this course if it does not look right....just can't do it. How are you doing...???? Sage

milwsteve

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:51 pm    Post subject: CPC photos Reply with quote

I am working on getting you some photos of cypress trees from California and Cypress Point Golf Club in California.[img][/img]

sagevanni

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:40 am    Post subject: CPC photos Reply with quote

Thanks again Steve....!!!! Sage

Daniel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:38 am    Post subject: Cypress Point Reply with quote

Maybe this site could help you with the planting Sage

http://www.golfcoursegurus.com/photos/california/cypresspoint/

milwsteve

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:58 am    Post subject: CPC photos Reply with quote

milwsteve

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:18 am    Post subject: CPC photos Reply with quote

Sage first photos are the front nine this set of photos will be the back nine of cypress point golf club in california./uploaded_image_files/1517375499-Cypress-Point-16th-fence.jpg[/img]

View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Designers Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

If I were you, I'd lay off for a couple of weeks...and then quit. - Jimmy Demaret to Johnny Carson