Please support Links Corner    

Want to play Links again but lost your CDs? Buy Links 2003 download version here and support this site.
Downloading Links 2003 Patches View older topic :: View newer topic  
2PuttJeff

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:13 pm    Post subject: Downloading Links 2003 Patches Reply with quote

I was wondering if it is necessary to download all of the Links 2003 patches for the game? If so, does it matter what order the patches are downloaded? I only downloaded the 1.07 patch, since it was the most recent one. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks! Help

grandpabruce

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:23 pm    Post subject: Downloading Links 2003 Patches Reply with quote

I don't know how much it matters. I do know that I install ALL of them, in the proper order, and I have NEVER had a problem with the game playing properly.

I do reboot my computer and open up Links, after each patch is installed. It actually does not take that long, and so far, it works for me.

Life is good!
GrandpaBruce
Vietnam Vet - 1970 - 1971
View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Members Tech Forums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

I know I'm getting better at golf 'cos I'm hitting fewer spectators. - Pres. Gerald Ford