Please support Links Corner    

Never bet with anyone you meet on the first tee, who has a deep suntan, a one iron in his bag and squinty eyes. -Dave Marr
Textures to download View older topic :: View newer topic  
Acrilix

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:10 am    Post subject: Textures to download Reply with quote

Before I disappear again, I was looking around one of my external drives and found a folder called 'Links 2003 textures', so I thought this may be of use to new designers here. I've looked through briefly and it seems to contain all sorts!! Textures from my courses, textures from other courses, unfinished versions of textures, even photos I was using to create textures from... hi-res textures, low-res textures, alphas.......

I'm posting the folder as is - there could be files in here that I'm not supposed to share - if so, I apologise but there's no way I can remember with my failing memory. I doubt that anyone would care now anyway, but If you want to be sure you don't use something you shouldn't, just use the textures from my courses and those in generic folders, not the other courses ones.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bgnwv6zhn0yq1jx/Links%202003%20textures.zip?dl=0

NOTE: This zip file is nearly 1gb in size.

Mod 1.07 - Pro powerstroke - No top cam - No grid
APCD Designer - Margaret's Bay, Ackerton Cross, The Dustin Trophy Par 3 Challenge, Battley Peak, Anakena Beach, Mowsbury GC, Darwin Point, Elsham Woods,
Yarlswood Golf Club, Fairview GC, Upham Hall Golf Club, Masson Moor, Zeitsbergen
Stephen Sullivan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:39 am    Post subject: Textures to download Reply with quote

Cheers Lez Thumb Up

Will give that a look for any future courses I may build. Always good to have a few different ones to stop the courses looking samey. Though I do prefer to build heathland style courses as there are a few in my local area.

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." Sir Terry Pratchett
JWGriffinGCA

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:59 pm    Post subject: Textures to download Reply with quote

Great to hear from you, Lez! Thumb Up Thanks for making your textures available in one big package - just like the video tutorials, what a wonderful resource to pass along to other designers.

Best wishes and prayers for your health & happiness, and glad to hear that you are still getting in some daily online golf.

John

When it comes to havoc, nobody wreaks like me! -Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz
View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Designers Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Your best shots in golf are your practice swing and the conceded putts. You'll never master the rest! - Lord Robertson