Please support Links Corner    

A "gimme" can best be defined as an agreement between two golfers...neither of whom can putt very well. - Anon
Question About What Folder To Use For Hats and Shirts in Links 2003 View older topic :: View newer topic  
2PuttJeff

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:44 pm    Post subject: Question About What Folder To Use For Hats and Shirts in Links 2003 Reply with quote

Hello!

I would like to know what folder(s) should downloaded ani hats, caps and shirts be downloaded to in Links 2003. If anyone can help me, I would appreciate it. Thanks! Help

noelk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:16 pm    Post subject: Question About What Folder To Use For Hats and Shirts in Links 2003 Reply with quote

The Polyani folder within the Links 2003 folder. Then you'll need the Golfer Utility app to add them to your anis.

"For where your treasure is, there will be your heart also."

www.linksanimasters.com
noelk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:32 am    Post subject: Question About What Folder To Use For Hats and Shirts in Links 2003 Reply with quote

For anyone else, the golfer utility is available here:
http://linkscorner.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31592

"For where your treasure is, there will be your heart also."

www.linksanimasters.com
animal72

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:27 pm    Post subject: Question About What Folder To Use For Hats and Shirts in Links 2003 Reply with quote

Hi Jeff, any caps, shirts pants and shoes that you have as separate files needed to be added to the animation using the Golfer Utility. Then, you place your new animation in the the Polyani folder.

Using the GU is pretty easy, as long as you know the file names of things your looking for. You open an animation and pick a file to replace (ex. a shirt) and select the file that would replace it. Once you save the ani it will have the new shirt, hat or whatever. So, you can't add extra stuff but you can replace existing ones. Hope this helps! Post back here if you have trouble.

View older topic :: View newer topic  
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Golfer: Do you think I can get there with a 5-iron? Caddy: Eventually.