Please support Links Corner    

Want to play Links again but lost your CDs? Buy Links 2003 download version here and support this site.
Question About Creating a Flag... View older topic :: View newer topic  
Danny D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:58 am    Post subject: Question About Creating a Flag... Reply with quote

Hi guys...

The course flags call for a 32x32, 32 bit tga with alpha channel.

Can someone explain what the alpha channel is needed for? I don't understand. Dunno

Thanks,

Dan

note: I created one with a logo and saved it without an alpha channel and it still shows up in the game. Later I read an alpha channel is required. Huh? Unsure

MULLIGAN: A thieving second shot employed by golfers to prove the first one was no mistake
braden1308

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:35 am    Post subject: Question About Creating a Flag... Reply with quote

no need to worry about the alpha channel Danny, I have made many flags and never applied an alpha channel.

Danny D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:23 am    Post subject: Question About Creating a Flag... Reply with quote

braden1308 wrote:
no need to worry about the alpha channel Danny, I have made many flags and never applied an alpha channel.
OK, good to know. Thanks Glenn!

Dan

MULLIGAN: A thieving second shot employed by golfers to prove the first one was no mistake
View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Designers Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

If I were you, I'd lay off for a couple of weeks...and then quit. - Jimmy Demaret to Johnny Carson