Please support Links Corner    

Golfer: Well, I have never played this badly before! Caddy: I didn't realize you had played before, sir.
Most Popular Photos of the Year - 2016 View older topic :: View newer topic  
tonyj5

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:31 am    Post subject: Most Popular Photos of the Year - 2016 Reply with quote

Below I have posted the most popular pictures of 2016. I based this on the number of website hits, and the number of comments each photo received. Some came as quite a surprise to me, as when they were taken I was not expecting such a reaction.

http://www.tonyslpgareport.com/2017/01/most-popular-photos-of-year-2016.html

tonyj5

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:47 pm    Post subject: Most Popular Photos of the Year - 2016 Reply with quote

Added bonus Pictures today:

http://www.tonyslpgareport.com/2017/01/most-popular-photos-of-year-2016.html

Captain Nemo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:51 am    Post subject: Most Popular Photos of the Year - 2016 Reply with quote

Tony: Any thoughts on Michelle Wie's outfit today. I was shocked the announcers (male & female) were jointly critical. All I could think was, Awesome. (well that's not all I could think, but this is a family site) Naughty

Last edited by Captain Nemo on Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total

My wife took up golf seriously,10 years ago, when our Teaching Pro said he could stop her from being a terrible hooker. Now she's a scratch golfer, but she's still a terrible hooker!
C/97 CootieConcepts
tonyj5

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:40 am    Post subject: Most Popular Photos of the Year - 2016 Reply with quote

Captain Nemo wrote:
Tony: Any thoughts on Michelle Wie's outfit today. I was shocked the announcers (male & female) were jointly critical. All I could think was, Awesome. (well that's not all I could think of, but this is a family site) Naughty

I liked it!
Not crazy about the socks though.

Captain Nemo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:35 am    Post subject: Most Popular Photos of the Year - 2016 Reply with quote

Tony: I think Michelle didn't just fall off the Turnip Truck . That's the whole point. Once you get over those crazy shoes & socks she knows you have to work your way up from there. Marketing (whatever the product) 101 .. Duh! Smile

My wife took up golf seriously,10 years ago, when our Teaching Pro said he could stop her from being a terrible hooker. Now she's a scratch golfer, but she's still a terrible hooker!
C/97 CootieConcepts
tonyj5

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:42 pm    Post subject: Most Popular Photos of the Year - 2016 Reply with quote

Been getting lots of E-mail for more pics. Will be attending most of the events starting in June. Hope to have lots more by then.

View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Forum Lobby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Real golfers don't cry when they line up their fourth putt. - Anon