Please support Links Corner    

It's not a good idea to pick up lost golfballs while they're still rolling. ~ Mark Twain
Has anyone else tried the x-arcade joystick with Links? View older topic :: View newer topic  
AnvilHoyt

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:41 pm    Post subject: Has anyone else tried the x-arcade joystick with Links? Reply with quote

I got an X-arcade tankstick for Christmas and it comes with a roller ball. I have not played Links in a couple years but read that it works with Links so I decided to give it a try. Real-time swing with a roller ball is great fun! So much easier than using a mouse. Putting is still a work in progress. Have to roll it harder than i would think. Anyone else using this or any other roller ball?

grandpabruce

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Has anyone else tried the x-arcade joystick with Links? Reply with quote

AnvilHoyt wrote:
I got an X-arcade tankstick for Christmas and it comes with a roller ball. Anyone else using this or any other roller ball?

Not me. The only roller balls that I have used in my life are bowling balls and bocce balls. Wink

Life is good!
GrandpaBruce
Vietnam Vet - 1970 - 1971
KunkleMan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:50 pm    Post subject: Has anyone else tried the x-arcade joystick with Links? Reply with quote

If by a roller ball, you are including the Logitech Marble--there are quite a few using it I am sure.

No. 1 rule of golf-----Make sure you stay on the RIGHT side of the grass!!
View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Forum Lobby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Your best shots in golf are your practice swing and the conceded putts. You'll never master the rest! - Lord Robertson