Please support Links Corner    

I'll always remember the day I broke ninety. I had a few beers in the clubhouse and was so excited I forgot to play the back nine. -Bruce Lansky

Another request for charts please View older topic :: View newer topic  
Bradyboy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:40 pm    Post subject: Another request for charts please Reply with quote

Just started with Links again after many years away. It still is the best P.C. golf game around. Years ago I lovingly crafted distance charts for all the clubs but they have disappeared along with my youth. I would be grateful for any charts. I have found Cartpath's Chipping charts here and also Bigfrosty's. The latter I do not understand and would value an explanation. Is it just for chipping or are the iron distances too on there somewhere? Anyway , any help appreciated especially charts for the irons and long clubs.
Also in the past I was a member of an online site which enabled you to download players to play against. Any ideas if such things still exist?
As for tournaments I was looking at LSPN and the PLSA tour. Anybody recommend it or otherwise?

Thanks for any help.

Tony.

KunkleMan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:09 pm    Post subject: Another request for charts please Reply with quote

I believe that when you set up your player you select the distances for your clubs (within set parameters). Then in game you can go into setup and click up or down on the selected club to adjust yardage. Approx
5 Yards per click.

No. 1 rule of golf-----Make sure you stay on the RIGHT side of the grass!!
Dick Burt

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:18 pm    Post subject: Another request for charts please Reply with quote

KunkleMan wrote:
I believe that when you set up your player you select the distances for your clubs (within set parameters). Then in game you can go into setup and click up or down on the selected club to adjust yardage. Approx 5 Yards per click.

This is good rule to keep in mind.

Another site you might consider for playing is kisstours.com

Another site to download animations is animasters.com

If you send me your e-mail thru a PM I can send you charts for 1.05 & 1.07
putting, chipping, green side bunker play, etc. that are a lot easier to understand. They are in excel format.

The IRL season is beginning!...But I wish I was still playing at kisstours.com!
Bradyboy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:20 pm    Post subject: Another request for charts please Reply with quote

Thanks for the offer Dick .I have tried to P.M. you but the message is in my outbox and not in the sent box so not sure if it has gone. Let me know if not and I'll try again.

Tony.

Dick Burt

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:26 pm    Post subject: Another request for charts please Reply with quote

The message will stay in your out box until I retrieve it, which I have done & sent you the charts this day.
Good luck

The IRL season is beginning!...But I wish I was still playing at kisstours.com!
View older topic :: View newer topic  
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Dear God, is it true my father won't get in Heaven if he uses his golf words in the house? -Anita, age 7