Please support Links Corner    

Hit 'em hard. They'll land somewhere. - Stewart Maiden
Andy need help View older topic :: View newer topic  
Daniel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:45 am    Post subject: Andy need help Reply with quote

The reset button does not work in my Profile can you fix it.

Andy
Links Corner Admin
Links Corner Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:20 am    Post subject: Andy need help Reply with quote

Daniel,

You will have to give me more information as I don't understand what the problem is.

Andy

I started off with nothing - and I've still got most of it left..
Daniel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:35 am    Post subject: Andy need help Reply with quote

Hi there Andy. I set my profile not to receive email notifications from my posts
I also set it to receive notifications if I received a PM but nothing is working.The Reset button at the bottom of the page in my profile does not work.Maybe I need you to cancel my account and I can start again.

Andy
Links Corner Admin
Links Corner Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:03 pm    Post subject: Andy need help Reply with quote

The only function of the 'Reset' button on that form is to undo any changes you make before you hit the 'Submit' button just in case you change your mind about some settings and want to start again.

This button appears on nearly every form on a web page on older sites like LC but I don't think anyone ever uses it now.

I'll send you a PM so you can see if you get an email.

I started off with nothing - and I've still got most of it left..
View older topic :: View newer topic  
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Talking to a golf ball won't do you any good. Unless you do it while your opponent is teeing off. - Bruce Lansky