Please support Links Corner    

Talking to a golf ball won't do you any good. Unless you do it while your opponent is teeing off. - Bruce Lansky
Changing main menu picture? View older topic :: View newer topic  
Skywatcher

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:24 pm    Post subject: Changing main menu picture? Reply with quote

Is it possible to remove Sergio from the main menu and add a custom picture for the main menu?

grandpabruce

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Changing main menu picture? Reply with quote

Skywatcher wrote:
Is it possible to remove Sergio from the main menu and add a custom picture for the main menu?

Not as far as I know. Sergio bothers you?

Life is good!
GrandpaBruce
Vietnam Vet - 1970 - 1971
Skywatcher

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Changing main menu picture? Reply with quote

grandpabruce wrote:
Skywatcher wrote:

No, I like Sergio. I just started a new career because my roster list of golfers was really outdated.
My roster is now all NHL players, my player is named after an NHL team. I wanted to make the main screen NHL themed. What can I say, I love NHL!

grandpabruce

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Changing main menu picture? Reply with quote

Skywatcher wrote:
grandpabruce wrote:
Skywatcher wrote:

No, I like Sergio. I just started a new career because my roster list of golfers was really outdated.
My roster is now all NHL players, my player is named after an NHL team. I wanted to make the main screen NHL themed. What can I say, I love NHL!

Me too! Minnesota Wild fan.

Life is good!
GrandpaBruce
Vietnam Vet - 1970 - 1971
Skywatcher

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:03 am    Post subject: Re: Changing main menu picture? Reply with quote

grandpabruce wrote:
Skywatcher wrote:
grandpabruce wrote:
Skywatcher wrote:

Me too! Minnesota Wild fan.

I like Wild. Pens myself. Happy to see Kings win last season too. 2014-15 season can't start fast enough!

Captain Nemo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:47 pm    Post subject: Changing main menu picture? Reply with quote

Go Leafs Go!........... Oh darn, they didn't go anywhere again! Yes Sad

How many Microsoft Programmers does it take to replace a light bulb? Just one.
However, you will be installing updates for all eternity!
Jimbo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:13 pm    Post subject: Changing main menu picture? Reply with quote

I think that this post might end up getting moved, but as one Linkster who has seen the Leafs win the Cup FOUR-COUNT 'EM-FOUR times, I say "Go Wings Go"!

I believe that this trivia question was asked a couple of years ago, but:

Since the league expanded from 6 teams in 1967, how many teams have not made it to the Stanley Cup Final (I didn't say "win", but got to the show).

Time starts....NOW

Scotty
Links Corner Admin
Links Corner Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:00 pm    Post subject: Changing main menu picture? Reply with quote

Let's please keep this on the original topic. Thumb Up

Larry "Axe" Keezer aka Sgt. Sneaky Bastage

Farewell My Friend. You Will Always Be In My Thoughts.
View older topic :: View newer topic  
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them. - Harry Tofcano