Please support Links Corner    

Mulligan: invented by an Irishman who wanted to hit one more twenty yard grounder. -Jim Bishop
Whistling Straits HDGoto page Previous  1, 2 View older topic :: View newer topic  

How do you rate Whistling Straits HD?
Ace
91%
 91%  [ 103 ]
Eagle
6%
 6%  [ 7 ]
Birdie
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Par
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Bogey - Must be accompanied by an explanatory post!
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 112

ratinho

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:38 pm    Post subject: Whistling Straits - most amazing Links Course in the States - pure fun Reply with quote

For me as native german this course reflects unforgetable moments when Martin Kaymer won his first Major there in 2010.
Anyway, awesome course, and a perfect Links LS conversion.

Thank you so much!

Duck Hook

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:57 am    Post subject: Whistling Straits HD Reply with quote

Duck Hook wrote:
I agree with Dave. Seriously, if ever there was a course to be given eagle than surely this is it. Bogie?????? C'mon, just sit back next time you play this course and think for one moment the amount of apcd work that has gone into this course.

Eagle??? Of course I meant ACE!... Tomato Chair

djprager

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:45 am    Post subject: Whistling Straits HD Reply with quote

I voted ace, par 5. The Links Community has been truly blessed to have talent such as this building courses for all these years. Many thanks for the indescribable amount of time and effort to build this course. Clap Not Worthy

drrobmiller

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:06 am    Post subject: Whistling Straits HD Reply with quote

Yes. !!!! The bogey vote is in!!! I was really getting worried!! Clap

R

clint

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:14 am    Post subject: Whistling Straits HD Reply with quote

Rob you voted bogey Laugh Laugh Laugh

Mr Mulligan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:19 pm    Post subject: Whistling Straits HD Reply with quote

drrobmiller wrote:
Yes. !!!! The bogey vote is in!!! I was really getting worried!! Clap

R

Thumb Up
Yeah! Now it's "officially" a MASTERPIECE!
Way to go DOC!

Mr Mulligan (Keep it in the SHORT STUFF!)
Alexis Purvisi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:53 am    Post subject: Whistling Straits HD Reply with quote

For me, Whistling Straits is perhaps _the_ most breathtaking and atmospheric RL course that any of the many talented Links designers have yet offered the avid armchair golfer, unless it be Pebble Beach.

Frame rates are fine and no crashes to Windows have yet occurred. The only factor preventing an Ace from me was the unreasonably extended render-time for almost every hole, as I believe technical performance must be taken into account when voting.

Nevertheless, a well deserved Eagle.
Clap

karnaktwo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:53 pm    Post subject: Whistling Straits Reply with quote

Stunning, stunning, stunning!!

Ace, ace, ace.

Captain Nemo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:47 pm    Post subject: Whistling Straits HD Reply with quote

Can only repeat what many have said, Simply Fantastic. Ace all the way!

How many Microsoft Programmers does it take to replace a light bulb? Just one.
However, you will be installing updates for all eternity!
View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Course Polls & User Reviews All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Want to play Links again but lost your CDs? Buy Links 2003 download version here and support this site.