Please support Links Corner    

Want to play Links again but lost your CDs? Buy Links 2003 download version here and support this site.
Desperation CreekGoto page Previous  1, 2 View older topic :: View newer topic  
sgt_cook

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:31 pm    Post subject: Desperation Creek Reply with quote

Looking good Todd.

Duck Hook

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:43 am    Post subject: Desperation Creek Reply with quote

..........5 years later and this course may be back from the dead, Laugh

Since I've been getting back into Links and the APCD I might as well try and get this course finished, maybe...

Have routed all 18 holes so now the fiddling with textures, seam blends, elevations, planting etc, etc begins.

sgt_cook

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:26 pm    Post subject: Desperation Creek Reply with quote

Looks good. Here's hoping you find the energy to polish it off. It has always had the look of being a gem of a course.

JWGriffinGCA

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:56 am    Post subject: Desperation Creek Reply with quote

Great to see you got the bug again, Todd. Now I can needle you about making progress on a course, too! Laugh

John

When it comes to havoc, nobody wreaks like me! -Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz
Duck Hook

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:17 am    Post subject: Desperation Creek Reply with quote

Cheers boys.... Laugh Thumb Up

olazaboll

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:56 am    Post subject: Desperation Creek Reply with quote

Looking Sweet ,,, Nice ondulations ...

Adam
Kilner
R.I.P
"....... our Great Hero"
View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Preview Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Golfer: That can't be my ball, caddy. It looks far too old. Caddy: It's a long time since we started, sir.