Please support Links Corner    

Golfer: I'd move heaven and earth to be able to break 100 on this course.
Caddy: Try heaven. You've already moved most of the earth.

Brokenhurst Manor by John Brooks View older topic :: View newer topic  

How do you rate Brokenhurst Manor?
Ace
22%
 22%  [ 6 ]
Eagle
51%
 51%  [ 14 ]
Birdie
25%
 25%  [ 7 ]
Par
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Bogey - Must be accompanied by an explanatory post!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 27

Andy
Links Corner Admin
Links Corner Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:24 pm    Post subject: Brokenhurst Manor by John Brooks Reply with quote

http://linkscorner.org/courses/course.php?crz=1928

What do you think of Brokenhurst Manor by John Brooks??

Please vote in the poll.

After you vote, please leave a few comments or some feedback for the designer about his course and why you voted the way you did.

Thanks

Acrilix

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:08 pm    Post subject: Brokenhurst Manor by John Brooks Reply with quote

A very nice looking course that is only let down a little, by some badly placed pins, and a few technical issues. Whilst playing it online tonight, twice we had a lie of desert (not something very prevalent in England! Laugh ) and one lie that said none. A few unrealistic slopes also stopped me from giving this an Ace, but graphically, it is a great improvement on John's Bramshaw releases, and I feel very comfortable giving this course a high Eagle. I really enjoy this course, and it's definitely one that I shall be keeping on my hard drive. Thumb Up

Mod 1.07 - Pro powerstroke - No top cam - No grid
APCD Designer - Margaret's Bay, Ackerton Cross, The Dustin Trophy Par 3 Challenge, Battley Peak, Anakena Beach, Mowsbury GC, Darwin Point, Elsham Woods,
Yarlswood Golf Club, Fairview GC, Upham Hall Golf Club, Masson Moor, Zeitsbergen
IanRich

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:05 am    Post subject: Brokenhurst Manor by John Brooks Reply with quote

John's work on this course is quite outstanding. Playing this course for real on a regular basis I do get the feeling of 'being there' which is half the point with these things.

3Putt44

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:09 pm    Post subject: Nice Design ... Reply with quote

Thank you to the designers of this course. I have played a couple rounds and enjoy the layout. I like the wide fairways and the parable par 3's.

View older topic :: View newer topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Course Polls & User Reviews All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

A "gimme" can best be defined as an agreement between two golfers...neither of whom can putt very well. - Anon